Fabricating Stone DVDs
This "how to" video is the third & final in our series for fabricating granite. In this DVD we cover many aspects for fabricating and care of your granite like:
1) How to make straight cuts on slabs using a Skilsaw
2) How to laminate the edge of a slab to double the thickness
3) How to glue seams professionally
4) Structural & nonstructural chip & crack repairs
5) How to enhance the polish of your stone
6) Sealing your stone for protection of the polish and to stainproof it
This DVD is 101 minutes of education! It shows you how to work with the 2 major types of glues used with stone, Epoxy and Polyester Resin. Mixing & coloring them along with the application to granite.
You get firsthand instruction on repairing granite and fixing problems associated with stone countertops, along with use and application of two different types of sealers.
This DVD goes great with the first two in the series, completing the set, but it is a stand alone work and will be useful to anyone interested in maintaining their granite countertops life & beauty.